From Vlaar Mathias
Most people will come for their online clearance and end up spending a whole day in the process, I am going to dish out tips that will enable you carry out your online clearance on time and for your kofa to be enabled on time.
1.Get all your documents intact and complete. Check your name arrangement well, if yours is two name let it be all two names in all your credentials, not three in another credentials. This will delay your CLEARANCE, as you have to go and swear affidavit or do name correction which will make this simple online clearance hectic for you, check before you come.
2.If you have written WAEC from 2018 down, you MOST bring original certificate not statement of result. 2019 is out but not for all schools o.
3. If you have written NECO from 2016, the certificate is out 💯 and only that you need for your online clearance.
4. If you are coming for online clearance, it is ideal you come in the morning, Jamb site do use to have issues very well in the evening, come in the morning,finish on time and go home.
5. As you all know, use of Scratch card is compulsory, it must be a NEW ONE.
For two sittings, you have to buy two scratch card o
6. Court is one strike, how can I do my affidavit?
You can do your affidavit here in UNIBEN, you don’t need to bother yourself too much about that.
7. Medical questionnaire is COMPULSORY, you must answer it to get cleared, it is just 1k.
8. If you were offered admission and you got D7 in your core subject in WASSCE subject, UNIBEN will transfer you.
E.g You applied for industrial Chemistry and you got all subjects except D7 in chemistry, UNIBEN will admit you as they have been doing to others but they will transfer you upon doing your online clearance.
9.Admission is still going on, your AIP may be over one week, but still keep calm, it will change. Just be