Generator fumes kill 2 Kogi Polytechnic students

Share This Now!

Two students of the Kogi State Polytechnic have tragically lost their lives after inhaling toxic fumes from a generator.

The Kogi State Police Public Relations Officer, SP William Ovye Aya, confirmed the devastating news during a telephone interview with DAILY POST on Thursday evening. The deceased students were identified as 20-year-old Bilikisu Tijani Eleojo and Ibrahim Haliru.

The SP disclosed the generator was placed very close to the window of the room where the victims were sleeping.

Get a premium automobile insurance coverage for your vehicle for as low as #15000 only and claim up to #3,000,000 in damages @Zenith Insurance To signup: WhatsApp/Call: +2349028313757
Share This Now!
ALSO READ:  FG, UN Agencies, Dev Partners, Ambassadors Others Commit To Coordinated Approach, Durable Solutions for Humanitarian Response in Nigeria
FOR PUBLICATION OF ARTICLES, EVENT COVERAGE AND ADVERT PLACEMENT: WHATSAPP: +2349059502662

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *